Navigational Buttons

May 5, 2009

Planetary-ISH

,Lol. I love this. I drew this as a joke for my friends Dado and Jordan. Kasi Dado said out team sort of reminded him of Warren Ellis' Planetary (I'm Jakita Wagner, Jordan is Elijah Snow, and he's the Drummer, which is appropriate kasi he really does play the drums :3 Anyway, you'll get the picture) I thought what the heck mwohohohohoh...Jordan's gonna kill me anyway when he finds out that I posted this online. Why not have a few laughs? xDDDD

I'm going to make a new AND better one anyway. BTW, luma na kasi ampanget pa hehehe xD. Gusto ko lang i-share!

4 comments:

  1. ahahah! naging busy a! we NEED to talk about art spice! may mga ideas ako na gustong isuggest. we can talk online or personally so just text me pag dika na busy or vice versa.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THERE'S A DECAPITATED FOOT OVER THERE!! *gasp!*

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!