Navigational Buttons

Jun 20, 2009

More Old Stuff

I've got permission to post these old unrealized works by Hannah and I, in relation to this so here they are. :D


This was supposed to be DA icons for us three cause I thought when we typed our icons together, it would form this picture. I was new with the idea that's why I was into it. Art by Hannah.




The first Comic Idea me and Hannah were formulating. We haven't met yet that time. Art by Hannah.



A mock cover Hannah drew for Komikaze. Komikaze was supposed to be short parody stories of existing titles such as POTC, Star Wars, etc. I was Really awed when she did this. :3




More past strips!

(Hannah: The first one is drawn by Dado, I only colored it xDD.)




6 comments:

  1. 1st: lol xD winner yung expressions!! xD

    2nd: tuloy nyo yung kill bully!! xD looks interesting :D

    3rd: oooh parang mib xD

    4th: ..whoops didn't see the mouse coming xD oi baka masensor tayo ng animal rights hahahaha xD

    5th: LOL EPIC!!!! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2: nakow, mahirap na ata ituloy. hehehe andami pang idea tungkol sa komikaze e. puro short parody stories. yung pirates kami? parody ng POTC yun which I was Supposed to write.:D

    4: hehe excuse para magamit namin yung splatter brush sa Pshop.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOLD (f)AAAAAART!!!!

    #1 Iba pa ung hitsura natin LOOOOOL.
    #2 gawin kaya nating shortie sa komikaze?
    #5 that was inspired by Kenkoy at that time. Kenkoy notoriously resembled E.T.'s ugly cousin on the horrible "Mac and Me" movie. xDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah! gusto mo ituloy yung mga short stories natin? mga inside jokes. heheh yung star wars, POTC, harry potter etc.? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!