Navigational Buttons

Jun 19, 2009

Sketchamababble!

I'm going to give Sketchamababble a major design overhaul. hahaha I want to make it look pretty and esoteric, like stepping into the clouds. Plus, I'm going to edit the posts because it's going to be my personal portfolio (I realize I don't spend much time with it ^^; That's going to change now).

Check it out people, and see what you think. ;3. You can add me to your RSS feed if you like :D

Oh and the header is inspired by the Beatles Abbey Road album LOL.

11 comments:

  1. LOL. I don't spend so much time on the blog xDDD. Kaya kelangang ayusin xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i opened your blog and ginger just stared at it for a looong time hahaha whenever i change the tab, she looks at me and meows hahahaha! even cats love your art ate han 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! hahaha Akin na lang si Ginger!!! xDDD

    "even cats love your art ate han 8D"

    Either that or I have cat pheromones (parang si Catwoman LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa nuuuuu~ paalam ka kay nana hahaha xD

    i want ginger and pepper to have kittens kaya lang ayaw na ni papa madagdagan sila =_=

    ReplyDelete
  5. nakow. hahaha ayos bakit sa manila na aatract ke han yung cats samantalang dito hindi hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. So si Ginger kay Nana, and Pepper is yours? xDDDD

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!