Navigational Buttons

Jul 1, 2009

Surprise!

Hahahaha just to get back at Dado for posting my old drawings xD. I didn't ask for his permission to post this kaya surprise surprise!!!!

Really pretty pic. I wish he could've posted this online though. I forgot his reasons why, oh well mwohohohohoho.... :D

Art by Dado.

Oh, and I was looking through my old folders when I found this screenshot LOL. Those were good old times. I'm not much of a gamer pero I got addicted to RO back then ..... I wish I had a copy of the screenie with the three of us together. pero I think only Maya and Dado have those.

UPDATED!!!

Maya finally sent me the screenie with the three of us together, weeeeeee!

I'm The one with the red hair, Maya is the blue one and Dado is (yeah you guessed it, besides he's the only guy on the group) the green haired one.

hahaha Ah, the thrill of discovery! :3

9 comments:

  1. What the--!

    How did you get a copy of this? jusko dika na natakot e ampanget ng drawing ko dyan! waaaaah!

    I have ragna screenies nung 3 tau. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww it's really pretty!! ikaw nagsabi ng quote ate han? :)

    lol wait.. i don't remember seeing patrick star at any of the maps at ro!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have maaaaagical powerzz~
    Aw, pero it's really pretty naman e, wag ka na mahiya xDDD

    Ahahaah Patrick is a bonus xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. but I did that because of my NUN aunt diba? how did that turn pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have teh magical artist's eyes, diba? xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe thanks for thinking so. :B

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!