Navigational Buttons

Jul 31, 2009

Bo The Magnificent

Took the liberty on posting some of my little brother's many art. Mind you, I wasn't even aware that these art works existed until I accidentally opened his own art folder, "Internet Exploder" bearing the internet explorer sign, as I was going to use the browser.
cheers.



Some animated clips he did during his turns using the computer.[he was not allowed during school days]
done with tablet [or mouse I think] and image ready.









One of his tablet produced art. As you can see he was already good at it from the start so now I know who would inherit my tablet when I finally quit using the poor thing.

All Art Work Presented Above © 2009 Bo de Guzman

12 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh moar guest art!
    #1: Hahahah omg decapitated!
    #2: Fave ko. It's like Morpheus as a serial killer and a ninja xD
    #3: Parang pinakita mo na 'to sa 'kin a hmmmm

    Hahah Great work! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinakita ko na ba sau yan? I dunno eye catchy kasi. yan isa sa mga fave ko na gwa nya.:nod:

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah ang galing ni bo!! *u* fave ko yung 2nd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait I just remembered na pinakita mo na sa 'kin young swing! xDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup yup. good memory dba? xDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. *parang british schoolboy* Yes, I do! xD

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!