Navigational Buttons

Aug 10, 2009

Animation Days

Here are some old pics of Hannah and I when we were studying animation. This was supposed to be posted a long time ago but I  Think Hannah Forgot.
Cheers. :B


The amazing HKBuena doodling on our black board.



A little look at our animation room introducing some cheap light boxes and one of our classmate. The art at the door was made by me while waiting for the class to start. There were 7 of us during the first term but in the second, It's just me, hannah and this guy.


A more in depth look on what Hannah was doodling.



11 comments:

  1. she's a lefty!!! xD

    btw i love ate han's blouse! 8D plus, your blackboard's long! i miss doodle-ing at blackbooooards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe she's quite great at dressing herself. i had doodles in there too but I think I erased them to give way to han's drawing. superior e. hehehe:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL si Emil OH!

    I think you need more than the mosaic effect to hide that face... what you need is genetic engineering xDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squints eyes* oh look! sa window! don't you see a yellow bird peaking?? ahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the heck did you saw that bird? I carn't see anything xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you see my bird form peeking from the wiiindooow?? xD ahaha naaah just kidding xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh we were suppose to use our IMAAAGINATION! *chimes* xDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!