Navigational Buttons

Jan 31, 2010

Stuff!


I DID NOT MAKE THIS. But I did put those texts. This is a masterpiece done by an awesome artist I discovered last year. His name is Jason Chan. I'm a big fan of zombie themes that's why I have this as my wallpaper. Added the texts for fun, that's all. 
© Jason Chan



Made this for my sister's invitation card for her debut december last year.


Hannah bought me a peter pan book and inside it was this magnificent bookmark that she made! I was grinning like chesire cat when I saw this. Now I have to make the one for her like I promised last year. If only I had no chores...

Thanks Han! I really love this. :}

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't played L4D yeeeeet ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should at least experience it. I know, try natin 3 nila hannah. ahahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako unang mamamatay wahaha unless i have plants for weaponzzzz~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, you wont be dead in that game just like that. oh and we have pvz. xD

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!