Navigational Buttons

Jan 5, 2012

Vellum Board Madness

I have no scanner so it's been hard for me to scan my works and I have lots already, so sorry bout that.
The drawings you see here are results of being so amazed at how my cartoons actually look decent in Vellum board. At least I think so. So thank you Han, for giving me this vellum board and letting me deface it. I hope you give me more soon.

Enjoy the total randomness of my art. I will entertain questions at the comments section.
Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. zombiiiieeeessssss xD i should get me some of these boards too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.xD We all should! MAN I FORGOT TO BUY ONE WHEN I WAS THERE IN BICOL! D8

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I thought the guy with blue jacket is Wart. BUT HOMG I'M SO HAPPY YOU POSTED SOMETHING ARTSPICE LIIIIVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha unless you want Wart to have a potato nose and butchered in my style.xD Hahaha will make maya scan my work nalanag from now on. ahahaha btw heard the BG music that support our banner? ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have potato nose and I have banana hands... what? we're naming our styles after food now? xD

    I can hear a bit of the music :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. VELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! THE ONLY PAPER THAT CAN HANDLE MY INKS! ARRRRRRRRRRGH

    ReplyDelete
  7. raaawrrrr i wanna try it toooooo wala akong mahanap sa national D:< hindi maayos pagkakalabel nila sa mga papel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omigosh yung 2nd paper pala yung merong doodles ni baNana xD shyet

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!