Navigational Buttons

Oct 26, 2014

I Got Mugged

October 22, 2014, around 2 AM in the morning. I went out to eat at a local 24 hour Eatery when a man on a motorcycle passed by. I paid no special attention since vehicles that pass by is a normal thing, then He turned around and drove slowly towards me. I thought he was going to ask me for directions so I put a friendly smile, then he pulled out a gun. This strip is of course made for entertainment but it did happen. I'm just trying to make a bad thing easier to accept. I lost my phone, wallet, umbrella, some arcade tokens, a comb and a pen and of course my bag. This is the second time I have experienced this but this was the first time that a gun was pointed at me(the first encounter I had, I was punched). I am thankful to be alive. Keep safe folks! :)
(click the image to see original size)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!