Navigational Buttons

Mar 20, 2015

Updates

Hullo Folks! Just some updates cause the site almost has no other posts than the Feature Friday! ones.xD 

I'll have to go and say that there will be no Feature for the month of April. I'll be reaaaally busy at the moment. I'm going home to the Province for the Holy Week and I know I won't be able to give it full attention. But who knows, maybe I could find a way but don't expect too much. xD

Hope you're all having a wonderful time wherever you folks are.

Here's some pictures to satiate your eyes! Enjoy!
Please do visit my Deviantart for more of my silly cartoons. :D




 A drawing of my character in an online browser based MMORPG I'm currently playing with Maya.


Something I made for a friend for his Birthday a few months back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!