Navigational Buttons

Sep 4, 2017

Synching!

Hullo, folks!

I've decided to be more active in ALL of my art-related accounts and have come to a solution which is to upload everything I do on all of them. I've got Deviantart, Facebook(which is actually the most up-to-date), my Instagram(fairly new) and of course, our home, Artspice.
So, my plan now is to post everything I did on Facebook, here, to catch up. After that, all future posts will be posted on all my sites. 
I am still contemplating whether to do that in my Deviantart as well but for now, Artspice goes first.

Update: I decided that all my future posts will always grace Artspice's pages first (probably in sync with facebook and instagram) and that only some content will be posted on Deviantart (any comics in English and art in general).

But Let's be real, I know I'll be TRYING to make this whole thing work given that I'm lazy as fuck. *shrugs* 

Enjoy.

Cheers! 👺
The following pictures are either arranged by dates or content theme/feel, or both.



I did these for Maya



~~~~~~~~

I made this as my desktop wallpaper and background art for my now defunct Flavors.me site.


~~~~~~~~

This was a present for Milo's(From Kyusie Kompanie) birthday, last year.


~~~~~~~~

Did these for my Boss and his wife, at my current work.



~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~

My two-page contribution for Milo's PE Day Comics. 


~~~~~~~~

In 2016, I found myself voicing out my political opinions because I cannot fathom what was happening: people around me, friends, family, relatives, seemed to support Extra-judicial Killings and other questionable events, all for the promise of "Real Change" in my country. I pumped out strips and cartoons that would hopefully, not only make people laugh but also reflect.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!