Navigational Buttons

Feb 18, 2016

CATCHING UP!

Hullo folks!

I know, I know, where have we been? Well, as usual, We kinda just start becoming busy with our simple lives earning money or just lazying around and doing whatever and disappear. We apologize. It seems the lack of updates has become a tradition. Hahaha! But yeah, We apologize. Life just gets to us soo much sometimes.

Bye 2015, Hullo 2016.

Not making promises but will do our best to post more drawings and whatnots.

Enough chitchat, Time to bring out the drawings from last year to currently!

People I work with in Animation




A friend who also works as an animator but on a different studio.



One of the best thing that happened last year was me and my friends (also co-Artspice, Maya) started playing Dungeons and Dragons! Our campaign still continues!

Xandranoth the Human Wizard



Flip Surana, Human Space Pirate



Draid Brewkettle, Half-Drow Bard (ME)



Leika Ravensong, Elven Druid (MAYA)



Kazakh, Lizardfolk Ranger



Mnoudens The Great, Dungeon Master





Here's the latest drawing I did of myself.


Another exciting thing this year is I am helping out with the group Kyusi Kompanie and made a comic on their anthology, Kada Dia. My comic's title is Q and is a slice-of-life comic about people's experiences inside and outside of a Queue. Maybe I'll upload it sometime even if it's in Tagalog.

That's it for now!
Here's to more artwork to upload!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to know what you think. 8D
~Team Artspice!